C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
As a Product Manager, you will enable our customers to build or use enterprise applications that deliver meaningful value. You will develop deep expertise in our products. You will serve as the primary focal point for both customers and internal teams through the planning, design, and implementation stages of C3 AI applications to positively impact our success.
C3 AI applications span across multiple industries, such as energy, healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing. As a product manager, you will be building products to solve important problems: predicting diabetes progression, identifying ways to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, forecasting credit card transactions, and predicting failures on jet engines.
- Prepare, maintain, and own of all aspects of your product:
- Vision for a comprehensive feature roadmap
- Detailed product specification documentation
- User experience, customer satisfaction and QA
- Market positioning and customer targeting and segmentation
- Differentiated collateral to support sales, including customer testimonials and case studies
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3 AI SaaS Applications to clearly communicate technical capabilities and business impact to customers.
- Support pre-sales activities (trials, proofs-of-concept) to ensure consistent and successful use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base.
- Positively influence sales, engineering, and customers to ensure success of your product.
- Collaborate with the C3 AI Customer Success team to ensure our customers deliver on their Digital Transformation Vision.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites.
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably including 2+ in management consulting or similar. Project, educational, or self-taught experience in big data, analytics, and data science is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action - you have the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and will provide guidance to internal and external implementation teams.
- Time-management and prioritization - you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams) and self-starting initiatives.
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise - you are excited to learn about both C3.ai technology and relevant industry domains (such as industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, or life science).
- Value self-learning - you habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and software development.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $143,000 - $185,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.