C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 is an industry leader in enterprise machine learning and AI, developing PaaS and SaaS used by private and government entities. The Application Engineering team is responsible for building comprehensive SaaS solutions to maximize our customers' success across industries. Solutions designed by C3 are used in predictive maintenance, inventory optimization, fraud detection, energy, sustainability, and resource optimization, to name a few. Check out a list of applications we've built here: .
C3's Application Engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our superb team to design and develop innovative AI solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable full-stack applications.
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that enable users to build an end-to-end AI application quickly.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, User Interaction Designers, Front-End and Back-End Engineers.
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and web application development.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences, or related field.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test-driven development, SQL and NoSQL databases, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $155,000 - $190,000 USD.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.