Maintaining the Airport Parking Lots, making sure guests and their vehicles are taken care off.
- Direct incoming customers to available parking spaces.
- Count vehicles on location throughout shift, as needed.
- Patrol transient and reserved parking levels on foot or in customized motor carts, if applicable.
- Provide assistance to customers that have forgotten where they parked their vehicle.
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform.
- Courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the Customer to the Facility Manager for further assistance.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Communicate debris, water, oil spills and etc. to garage office.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
- Assist Facility Manager with other duties as needed.
The successful candidate will be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.