Technosoft Corporation is hiring IT Project Manager for Detroit, MI location
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI
Type: Contract to Hire
- Minimum of 10 years of IT or industry experience needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, PMP preferred but not required
- Seasoned IT Project manager with excellent communication skills
- Should manage scope, schedule, tasks, risk, issues and weekly status to stakeholders
- Drives the project to completion
- Healthcare provider side background strongly preferred
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in projects involving application integration
- Analytical and able to learn new domain
- Soft skills – people management, verbal and written communication
- Develop and refine project scope, objectives, and work plan
- Recommend and provide input for budget preparation
- Guide day-to-day activities of the project team
- Conceptualizes ideas, develops work plan, and plan execution into project format.
- Develops and determines priorities and monitors status of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Exercises independent judgment and makes difficult decisions.
- Defines requirements to modify existing procedures or develops new system.
- Assists in the implementation of revised or new methods
- Facilitating and/or lead meetings and teams
- Prepare project management reports, and
- Coordinating written and verbal presentations of project findings, conclusions, and recommendations.