Sales Engineer Position
Responsible for devising ways that products and services can be designed to fit customer's needs. Advises clients on how to use or produce goods and modifies services to be more efficient.
- Explain benefits of products to potential clients.
- Modify and adjust products to meet customer's needs.
- Perform extensive research and tests on consumer base.
- Demonstrate how products exceed those of competitors.
- Design and build advanced technical products.
- Entice clients to purchase products.
- Negotiate prices and complete sales.
- Record sales and send invoices.
- Market and sell the product.
- Create products that solve clients' problems.
- Assist clients with installation and questions that arise after product is in use.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and their company.
- Perform market research and analyze purchasing needs.
- Identify and develop new products.
- Sell scientifically complex products.
- Produce computer hardware and software.
- Make engineering jargon like program specs and technical requirements easily understood.
- Answer technical questions and provide advice.