Responsible for supporting sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follows up with customers, completes orders, and processes sales leads.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
- Process sales data and progress reports.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
- Answer questions about product or warranties.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Promote and sell products and services.
- Explain promotional offers.
- Maintain client database.
- Make PowerPoint presentations for sales staff.
- Arrange meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Handle billing issues.
- Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
- Ensure all client information is correct.
- Attend trade shows to promote products.
- Resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices.
- Track sales expenses.
- Analyze sales reports.
- Conduct customer-focused seminars.
- Complete quarterly sales meeting data, templates, and presentations.