Responsible for overseeing one or more programs within an organization. Creates and revises programs, develops policies and guidelines, hires and trains staff, raises funds, and ensures compliance with government relations.
- Create and supervise programs.
- Plan and launch fundraising events to support programs.
- Devise budgets and ensure the budget is adhered to throughout fiscal year.
- Reach out to community for volunteers and support.
- Write grant proposals for research money.
- Manage large donations and disburse money appropriately.
- Coordinate all activities of program.
- Supervise, hire, and train staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the program and plan adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all government relations.
- Attend community events to represent program.