Responsible for printing out and affixing price tickets to merchandise, either by hand or using a ticket-printing machine.
- Affix labels to merchandise by pasting, sewing, tacking, tying, or pinning.
- Include information on tickets such as prices, where merchandise was made, and bar codes.
- Use ticket-printing machine to print multiple tickets.
- Record production information including returns and purchases.
- Indicate item size, style, color, and inspection on labels.
- Pack away merchandise in boxes and seal.
- Compare printed price tickets with entries on purchase orders.
- Print selling price on boxed merchandise.
- Maintain records of buyer and price on tickets.
- Maintain database of purchases.
- Ensure ticketing machine is serviced.
- Detect malfunctions and correct any flaws.