HIRING BONUS: $200
Talgo Inc is looking for Wire Harness Assembler’s with 2 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
Key requirements of the job:
- 2 years’ experience in wire harness or equipment assembly
- Drawing /Blue Print/Electrical Schematic reading experience
- Employee will work in the transportation industry to industry standards and work order specifications
- Perform Electrical Bench work such as; assembly of kitted materials, assembly of electronic/electrical cabinets, etc
- Must be able to work with the metric system of measurement
Other important qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check, including MVR records
We pay 100% Health Benefits for the employee, 50% for dependents, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
Pay rate: $19.00 start pay, with an increase to $20.00 after six (6) months. Opportunity for advancement available.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
Talgo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Talgo, Inc. operates a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Talgo, Inc. participates in E-Verify
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.