ERG is seeking a dynamic and technically strong Senior Life Cycle Assessment Analyst to join our team. Analysts work with other team members to provide clients with high quality results within project schedules and budgets. Analysts collect and synthesize information to produce models, communicate results through well-designed figures and tables, write reports, and present results in project meetings. The ERG Life Cycle Assessment team supports private, government, and industry group clients to assess the environmental outcomes associated with products and infrastructure systems; to identify preferred products, processes, and policies; and to create new approaches for sustainability analysis. The Senior Life Cycle Assessment Analyst position will involve managing small project teams of 2 to 4 staff to delivery data-driven projects to clients. The position is for remote work or an ERG office location of the candidates choosing.
Job ID: LEXSC0707212B11
ERG (www.erg.com) is a well-respected consulting firm providing a wide range of support to federal, state, and commercial clients. ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, information technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds and provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. The successful candidate will be joining a growing team of engineering and science professionals that focus on quality work and fostering collaborative, long-term relationships. ERG has provided science and engineering support to many of its federal clients for more than 20 years.
The starting salary range for this position is $90,000 to $110,000, depending on years and type of experience. ERG also offers excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, flexible spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan, profit sharing, an employee assistance program, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
- Passion for and experience in data-driven sustainability analysis.
- Preferred Master's degree in environmental science/management or engineering or a field related to life cycle assessment with specific coursework in life cycle assessment or equivalent experience.
- May also consider Bachelor's degree with sufficient life cycle assessment experience.
- Background in environmental science, engineering, economics, policy analysis, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated ability to apply life cycle assessment through work experience, preferably environmental consulting.
- Experience working directly with clients and supporting business development preferred.
- Experience organizing and leading small teams in a collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with a wide range of data sources relevant for environmental and policy analysis, and the ability to identify and engage experts to conduct research. Capable of identifying key features of complex systems/processes.
- Well-developed problem-solving, systems thinking, quantitative, and critical thinking skills; intellectual curiosity.
- Able to formulate solutions to poorly structured problems.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and in close collaboration with team members.
- Energized by working as part of a high functioning team and demonstrates a professional attitude.
- Strong computer skills relevant for data manipulation and analysis as well as experience with LCA software (e.g., SimaPro or openLCA), Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Python strongly preferred.
- Skilled written and verbal communicator, including the ability to present complex information so that it is understandable to a non-technical audience.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is https://www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment.
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at Resumes-Lex@erg.com or telephone 781-674-7293 to request an accommodation.
There’s a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and outside of our organization.