Job Posting R20059
We own a wonderful story, one that our Pendleton Ambassadors should always be telling, where the customer and the product come together. Our Pendleton Ambassadors are in a unique position; they connect people to products that could enrich their lives and offer solutions with quality products that will create memories for generations. A curious, enthusiastic attitude and brand knowledge of the company’s values are crucial to success. Superior training in our company’s rich history and products will inspire excitement, loyalty and positivity.
Become a Pendleton Ambassador and bring your passionate attitude to help us connect generations. We are currently seeking a professional and dynamic part-time sales associate (up to 20 hours per week) for our Spokane, Washington location. Hours will increase during the holidays. Applicants must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends. Please be sure to include a complete resume when applying.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Meet store sales objectives
- Complete sales transactions
- Store opening and closing
- Maintain knowledge of current store promotions, fashion trends, merchandise features and store inventory
- Assist in maintaining store visual objectives, housekeeping standards and stock replenishment
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Prior retail apparel sales experience, preferably better apparel
- Excellent customer service, organization and communication skills
- Self motivated, sales driven and a "team player"
- Basic computer/POS systems skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Continuous standing or walking, lifting up to 40 lbs., reaching arms above head, some ladder use, computer operation, hand coordination, color coordination of merchandise, telephone use, reading, writing and speaking.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.