Job Posting R20050
We own a wonderful story, one that our Pendleton Ambassadors should always be telling, where the customer and the product come together. Our Pendleton Ambassadors are in a unique position; they connect people to products that could enrich their lives and offer solutions with quality products that will create memories for generations. A curious, enthusiastic attitude and brand knowledge of the company’s values are crucial to success. Superior training in our company’s rich history and products will inspire excitement, loyalty and positivity.
Become a Pendleton Ambassador and bring your passionate attitude to help us connect generations. We are currently seeking a seasoned and dynamic person to help manage our Spokane, Washington location. Applicants must be flexible to work varying schedules (days, nights and/or weekends). Please be sure to include a complete resume when applying.
Assist the store manager with the following:
- Achieving sales increase
- Implementing sales-getting strategies
- Leadership, training and development of staff
- Provide exceptional customer service, assist Store Manager in ensuring exceptional customer service practices with staff.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Two years or more experience in apparel specialty store management
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills and the ability to maintain corporate standards
- Well organized, highly self motivated, able to multitask and customer service oriented
- Able to work flexible schedule, including weekends
- Basic computer/POS systems skills
- Continuous standing or walking, lifting up to 40 lbs., reaching arms above head, some ladder use, computer operation, hand coordination, color coordination of merchandise, telephone use, reading, writing and speaking.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.