Talgo Inc is looking for a Production Scheduler with 2 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
What You Will be Doing (Other duties may be assigned):
The candidate will be required to produce a comprehensive schedule utilizing MS Project. Work to develop and manage detailed schedules for production work.
This position reports to the Director of Planning, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Perform schedule analysis to assist with cost estimates and forecasting.
- Ensures work plan activities are entered into the schedule, properly tied, and resourced.
- Identifies critical paths and facilitates detailed reviews to optimize critical paths.
- Develop and manage schedule look ahead
- Maintains and updates progress of work.
- Develop and Maintain reports as requested.
- Responsible for reviewing contractor’s schedules, cost reports and developing weekly and monthly reports for upper management.
- Develop detailed recovery schedules for critical items and follow up during construction phase.
- Facilitate coordination between management, engineering and production.
- Validate change order claims and the impact to cost and schedule.
- Experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial environment.
- Commitment, Ethics & Quality.
- Well versed in Earned Value principals for progress measurement.
- Great communication skills.
- Skills: MS Project experience is required, advanced Excel skills, scheduling, Construction / Industrial environment, turnarounds, communication, Earned value Methodology (EVM), Advanced work package (AWP), Project Management Institute (PMI). SAP experience is desired.
Other important requirements:
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide COVID-19 vaccination card
Must have a valid driver's license
Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, including MVR records
We pay 100% Health Benefits for employee, 50% for dependent, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.