PC-12 FAR 135 FIRST OFFICER - HONOLULU, HAWAII
Western Aircraft, Inc., one of the largest aircraft services companies in the Western United States, has an exciting opportunity for a qualified second in command (SIC) pilot to serve on late-model Pilatus PC-12 NG aircraft at our Honolulu, Hawaii location.
**Resumes without flight hours listed will not be considered**
Please do not follow up with phone call or email.
Job Summary Serve as First Officer in 14 CFR 135 intrastate, on-demand charter operations based in Honolulu, HI.
- Serve as second pilot for on-demand charter operations in compliance with 14 CFR 135 on demand operations and company policies, procedures, and guidance
- Assist in day-to-day operations of assigned aircraft
- Deliver exemplary handling and service to all customers, customers’ representatives, and internal and external vendors and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Commercial pilot certificate
- Instrument rating
- Second-class medical
- 1000 total fixed wing hours required
- 200 hours pilot in command required
- 100 hours turbine (turbo prop) preferred
- Valid Passport
- Consistently exhibit professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Pass fingerprint-based criminal history records check and pre-employment drug test
Western Aircraft, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer; W/M/Vets/Disabled