Talgo Inc is looking for Mechanics with 2 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
Key requirements of the job:
- 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical systems manufacture or maintenance
- High School Diploma
- Must have the technical skill sets to support the installation of various mechanical systems and subsequent system testing
- Employee will work in the transportation industry to industry standards and work order specifications
- Must have the ability to read and understand detailed work instructions; technical drawings, electrical schematics and follow technical procedures
- Ability to work with the metric system of measurement a plus
Other important qualifications:
We pay 100% Health Benefits for the employee, 50% for dependents, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
Talgo, Inc is an equal opportunity employer
Talgo, Inc operates a drug and alcohol free workplace
Talgo, Inc participates in E-verify
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.