Talgo Inc is looking for an experienced and motivated HR Recruiter, with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience!
This is an on-site position to join the Talgo team in Milwaukee, WI. The HR Recruiter will manage the full-cycle recruitment process
for a variety of positions. This position delivers high quality candidates and advances Talgo Inc. brand across the railway industry.
The HR Recruiter creates and delivers a positive candidate and hiring manager experience through proactive communication and service.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Engagement of Hiring Agencies
- Serve as liaison with outsourced agencies
- Finding agencies that can provide hiring services required by Company Reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions of service contract
- Manage onboarding activities of agencies, while ensuring open lines of communication for optimal candidate referrals.
- Provide summary report to HR Director/COO
- Follow up on guaranty provisions for candidates that leave employment within the agreed terms in contract upon guaranty period.
- Invoice Revision from Agencies
2.Recruiting: Direct and via agencies
- Proactively and creatively identify and source talent for current and prospective job openings
- Screening candidates and Selection: Review applications, interview/screen candidates, coordinate interviews and screen applicants for further assessments
- Craft and implement alternative innovative candidate sourcing strategies recruiting sources, to attract and engage top-notch talent and supporting our organization’s strategic goals
- Full Lifecycle Recruitment: Manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Meetings with agencies weekly
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
- Assist with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews when necessary
- Creating ads, flyers, promoting job openings through different media outlets and with community partners
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs/recruiting related sessions, and maintain contacts with schools and alumni groups
- Collaborates with the hiring managers and/or other human resources team member during the job offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, start dates and other pertinent details.
- Stays in touch with the candidate during the pre-boarding and onboarding process. Inform hiring manager where necessary.
- Post and update job descriptions with hiring managers’ input
- Maintain accurate and current applicant data base for tracking, candidate management and reporting
- Works with Talgo leadership to track and analyze talent acquisition and talent management metrics
- Candidate evaluation performance and follow up during the first month of the candidates and coordinate with HR the actions to be taken
- Reach agreements with universities for the recruitment and management of intern activities
- Help the rest of the colleagues in any task required by the department.
Required experience & education:
We pay 100% Health Benefits for employee, 50% for dependent, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
- 3-5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including online candidate sourcing techniques, assessment, and relationship management
- Completed 2 to 4-year college or associate degree, preferably in HR, business or related field.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Local applicants only. No relocation is provided.
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.