We are seeking part-time school bus drivers to join our team in the Madison and Verona Area School Districts
Imagine being a part of a team where your work has the potential to make a difference in a child’s life and the lives of those who required assistance! Picture working in a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member has a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact in the lives of the children and customer engagement. Due to recent and rapid growth, we are looking for Bus Drivers to come join us. We are only seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want a platform for success and a place where you can advance and grow professionally! If you have the passion and dedication to transport our future of tomorrow or enjoy being a difference-maker in a child's life, then we are looking for you. We currently offer flexibility and a $600 Sign-on bonus for those who are fully licensed. We offer paid training for those who are not licensed! This position is perfect for someone who is in college, retired, a stay at home parent or someone just looking to add an additional source of income.
This position is available immediately for the right candidate!
A part-time driver can expect:
• 20+ hours per week
• Company-paid CDL and safety training/testing
• Wages - start at $17.65-19.25 per hour (Based on experience)
• A minimum of 4 routes (approximately 4 hours) per day during school sessions.
• Optional additional work opportunities and compensation:
- Fields Trips
- After-school activities
- Mid-day routes
• An annual Retention/Performance Bonus of up to 5.5% of your total wages earned
• Working hours (shifts) are typically between the hours of 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM and then again between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
• Split Shifts will apply (a double route in the morning and a double route in the afternoon)
• Additional driving work may be offered during the day
• Charter work will be offered during the day, with evenings and weekends work available for extra income
• A valid Driver's License and the ability to train and test (company paid) for CDL
• A Good Driving Record
• Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
• Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results.
• Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements is preferred, but we will pay the right candidate to train and test!