HIRING BONUS: $1,000
Must be fully vaccinated and provide COVID-19 vaccination card
Talgo Inc is looking for Commissioning/Warranty Specialist with 2 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
Some of the key requirements of the job:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Perform serial functional tests (both dynamic and static) of the different electrical and electronic train systems
- Two years of experience as an industrial mechanic, industrial electrician; including hands-on work with electricity and/or electronic equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical assembly, motors, brakes, and related systems.
- Knowledge and skill in the application of mechanical and electrical principles, repair methods, standards, and practices.
- Skilled in the use of operating portable test equipment, bench type workstations, tools, parts, and supply manuals.
- Skilled reading and interpreting electrical and pneumatic schematics, maintenance and repair manuals, detail drawings and specifications.
- Skilled in preparing written reports, documenting defects and repairs on inspection forms and work orders.
- Skilled applying industrial safety procedures and standards including cleaning and maintaining work area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Perform serial functional tests (both dynamic and static) of the different train systems (as for example, public announcement system, Friction brake electronics and pneumatics, low voltage power supply system, automatic doors, HVAC system, WC automatic system, passenger emergency intercom.
- Diagnose electrical electronic mechanical pneumatic faults and repair the systems to pass the functional tests.
Other important requirements:
- Disassembly and assembly of train components and return of faulty parts with the proper information and documentation. Sometimes Interiors disassembly skills.
- System/components repair skills satisfying the company quality standards.
- Validate/Review test & warranty documents.
- Analyze documentation: technical specifications, final/type tests, schematics (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic), and supplier documentation.
- Fill the required documentations for train functional tests & warranty tasks including any periodic report related with the job position.
- Experience working in an ISO certified environment is desirable.
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Experience in commissioning or maintenance desirable.
- Must be able to work with little, to no-supervision.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Must have a proven record of meeting stringent deadlines and be able to acclimate to an industrial work environment.
- Must be able to use computer programs such as: Word, Excel and Outlook and others.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check, including MVR records
Work is generally performed on first shift but may include second shifts, weekends, and holidays per operational need. If the customer requires that any urgent assistance, may be requested to cover it.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
We pay 100% Health Benefits for employee, 50% for dependent, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
Talgo, Inc is an equal opportunity employer
Talgo, Inc operates a drug and alcohol free workplace
Talgo, Inc participates in E-verify
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.