Meadow Ridge/Meadow View in Baraboo provides assisted living and memory care living options. We have an exciting opportunity for an RN or LPN to join our team as a Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator is responsible for participating in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care. The Care Coordinator collaborates with the RN Campus Administrator, care staff, physicians and family members to ensure each resident maintains or attains the highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan, evaluate and direct person-centered care for frail seniors
- Oversee medication administration, training, injections and blood draws
- Create and update each resident's Plan of Care, communicating changes in condition to physician, family members and team members in a timely manner
- Assure that each resident's physical, mental and spiritual needs are met by working with and monitoring care staff and serving as assistant Administrator when delegated by the Administrator in their absence
- Document in the electronic health record in a complete and timely manner
- Registered Nurse or LPN License
- Excellent nursing skills in compliance with State of Wisconsin regulations
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Prior health care experience preferred but not required
- No scheduled weekends and flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
If this interests you, we would love to learn more about you!
For additional information, call 608-243-8800.