Talgo Inc. is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant position with 2 to 3 years' experience in accounting or finance background!
Come and join us for an exciting job opportunity working in the Transportation Industry!
Performs varied and increasingly responsible clerical work related to keeping and reviewing fiscal records and processing documents involving fiscal transactions; and performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities are not inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The right candidate shall possess the following qualifications and experience to be considered for the position:
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process invoices on a daily basis into SAP.
- Follow up on issues that prevent invoices to be posted into SAP
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files.
- Apply invoices’ payments into SAP . Assist Director of Finance on weekly check run.
- Filing as needed.
- Ability to assist in expense reports, and other various duties that are required, this would include mail run, administrative tasks, and projects.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in accounting or finance background.
- High School Diploma required, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP, or similar ERP
- Knowledge of GAAP and standard business principles.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 2010 and/or 2007, especially in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a definite plus
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
We pay 100% Health Benefits for the employee, 50% for dependents, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us
Talgo, Inc is an equal opportunity employer
Talgo, Inc operates a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Talgo, Inc participates in E-verify
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.