- PSM Manager will organize and maintain the Process Safety Management program for Echo Lake Foods ammonia refrigeration systems, equipment and personnel.
- His/her duty is to ensure the facilities are in compliance with all federal/state/local regulations involving process safety and risk management associated with the anhydrous ammonia refrigeration systems.
- The PSM Coordinator is responsible to coordinate, organize and provide PSM mandated training to all associates/contractors Will actively participate in all refrigeration team activities and programs, continuing to stay updated technologies.
- Responsible for overall implementation and continued development of onsite Process Safety Management and Risk Management Programs to ensure compliance with Federal regulations and all other safety policies.
- PSM manager will provide leadership by managing and scheduling refrigeration associates for PSM , Confined Spaces & Hazmat training.
- Will lead in facilitation of Process hazard Analysis exercise, to include hazard and what-if analysis for all regulated and non-regulated processes.
- PSM Manager will review and assist with the Management of Change, Pre-Start Up Safety Reviews and Process Hazard Analysis.
- PSM Manager will review all refrigeration action plans for ammonia related projects to ensure compliance and viability with the PSM Program.
- Provide leadership, collaborate and develop plant PSM Committee.
- Establish practices in accordance with Echo Lake Foods and Industry Standards.
- In the event of an PSM audit, PSM Manager will serve as the primary respondent.
- PSM Manager is responsible to ensure all regulatory compliances are met in regards to environmental.
- Ability to conform to all OSHA, PSM, HAZMAT & Echo Lake Foods safety programs and regulations
- BS in Engineering (industrial, mechanical, chemical)Or extensive ammonia refrigeration experience
- Prior PSM/RMP experience
- PHA Lead
- Incident Investigation Lead
- Ability to withstand walking, lifting, bending, stooping, climbing ladders, walking on roofs and working in confined spaces
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Team Player
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency
- Proficient with Auto Cad
- Prior experience with Process Safety management associated with ammonia refrigeration
- OSHA Certification
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and technical specifications
- Ability to understand complex regulatory requirements. Echo Lake has created new egg products for customers for decades, from breakfast entrees to main dishes. Products are used in school systems, hotels, healthcare and correctional facilities and restaurants.
- Travel to other plant locations
- Free preventive medical plan
- Free telehealth
- Free life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Paid vacation
- Pet insurance
- Employee discount programs
- Educational reimbursement assistance
- Clean work environment
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K (50% match up to 8% deferral)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.