Are you a compassionate, mature, kind and dependable person who enjoys helping others, especially older adults?
Is joining a well-respected, local, family-owned business where older adults are well-cared for, team members easily become friends, and there is longevity (9 and 13 years) with the Administrators important to you? All Saints Neighborhood, a beautiful 319-unit senior living campus located in Madison offers this, and so, so much more!
As a Resident Assistant, you will bring joy to residents by delivering hands-on care and support along with a dedicated team, including working side-by-side with licensed nurses! We offer competitive pay, great training, and benefits when working full-time or part-time, shift and weekend differentials, many incentives, and additional perks such as helping with CNA tuition.
Apply today to learn how YOU could make an immediate impact and how WE take care of our employees at All Saints Neighborhood, located on the west side of Madison.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time or Casual
Shifts: AM, PM, NOC
A Resident Assistant provides direct resident care according to each resident’s person-centered Plan of Care (POC), in a manner which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being. This typically entails:
- Direct resident care (grooming, bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinent care, mobility, transferring, oral care, etc.)
- Administering medications
- Taking vital signs, weights, and collecting specimens
- Documenting information or observations in electronic health records
- Meal assistance (delivering meals or providing nutritional intake)
- Updating nurses with both physical and social observations
- Socializing and engaging 1:1 or with group activities during meals or activities
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Support up to 100 pounds
- Three or more months' work experience with seniors, preferred
- Prior completion of CBRF training, preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate is a perk, but not necessary
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth. Come grow with us!
Learn More - Visit Our Website by Clicking Here
Keyword Search: CNA, Caregiver, Personal Care Worker, Resident Assistant, RA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living, 53719, Madison