Come join our team of Chefs! We’re hiring a Chef/Cook who enjoys making homemade meals. Choose the hours that work best for you.
Full -Time (40 hours per week) from 11:00am - 7:00pm (includes every other weekend)
Up to $22.50+, based on experience, shift and weekend differentials
Beautiful assisted living facility with a large kitchen, functional and clean serving area, with quality appliances where you'll prepare, cook and serve meals for up to 63 residents if working in Assisted Living or 40 residents if working in Memory Care.
If you want...
...then, consider joining All Saints Neighborhood located on the west side of Madison as a Chef/Cook.
- To make others smile through your food/cooking
- Your day to be busy, but not frantic
- Steady and reliable hours
- Good pay, with benefits or perks
- Local leadership
What Make Us Different? ElderSpan Management LLC, which manages All Saints Neighborhood, is a local Wisconsin family-owned company that began because Greg and Carol Griffin were seeking care for Carol’s mother, who was battling Parkinson’s disease. Not finding what they were looking for, Greg’s expertise as a hospital administrator and Carol’s as a Registered Nurse motivated them to develop a new resident-centered, healthcare-focused assisted living model. They opened their first facility, in 1995.
ElderSpan has now grown to managing seven senior living residences located in southwest and south central Wisconsin and offers a rich culture and strong history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. We are proud to share that many of our employees have worked with us for more than five years!
Benefits We Offer:
We value our employees by offering a starting wage based on previous work experience, in addition to numerous other perks and benefits that will empower them to succeed in their job and in life:
- Competitive pay based on work experience
- Shift differentials when working PMs/2nd shift
- Shift differentials when working weekends
- Wage increase after required training completed (typically 90 days)
- Excellent training offered by seasoned employees
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Multiple retention initiatives throughout the year
- Career growth and planning opportunities
- Joy that comes from impacting the daily lives of our residents and their family
- Positive work environment supporting and encouraging each other
- Local leadership/management with an open-door policy
- Beautiful, clean and well-maintained facility
- Free parking
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for additional benefits including: health, dental, vision/hearing plans, tuition assistance, generous paid time off, company contributions to 401k retirement account, and financial planning services
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth. Come grow with us!
Keyword Search: Food Service, Cook, Baker, Chef, Nutrition, Dietary, Assisted Living, Diets, Culinary, 53719