We’re searching for a mechanically inclined individual who is eager to use their skills in the secure and rapidly growing senior living industry. All Saints Neighborhood, located on the west side of Madison, is a beautiful and well-maintained large senior living campus with condos, independent apartments, enhanced apartments, assisted living and memory care studios.
Come work with your hands, solve problems, and work with a great team as our next Maintenance Technician.
All Saints is managed by ElderSpan Management LLC. ElderSpan, founded in 1995, is a Wisconsin family-owned company with a culture and history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and employees.
Starts at $23.00 per hour and may increase with experience and education. Full benefits package, including generous PTO when working full-time.
Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 4:00pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm, with full or part time hours available – you choose! No On-Call.
- Fulfills maintenance requests per work orders, following company procedures.
- Assists with preparing rooms for admissions per maintenance checklist.
- Moves furniture and resident belongings.
- Makes regular inspections of the grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment. Checks for function, appearance and cleanliness, structural integrity, excessive wear, and defective parts. Reports concerns to manager.
- Performs preventative maintenance functions and records activity in maintenance log, including, but not limited to: changing light bulbs, caulking, changing filters, painting, repairing locks, installing and repairing window coverings, washing windows, cleaning carpets, scrubbing floors, maintaining equipment, repairing HVAC, checking and adjusting hot water heaters, checking and adjusting elevators, etc.
- Performs construction skills including, but not limited to, rough and finish carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, papering, and landscaping.
- Uses and maintains hand and power tools and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Assists manager in oversight of contractors or performs the work normally assigned to a contractor based on the skill set of the employee.
- Ability to perform minor plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry and locksmithing, painting, dry-wall repair, and snow removal.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Support up to 100 pounds.
- Valid WI driver's license and a favorable driving record. Light travel may be required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in residential property management, preferred.
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth. Come grow with us. Apply Today!
Key words: Maintenance Technician, equipment, cleaning, installing, painting, power tools, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, dry-wall repair, CBRF, residential residences, 53719