Are you creative, thrive being around people and enjoy bringing a smile to others? We are looking for a versatile individual to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing stimulating programs and fun recreational activities with crafts, games, art, and entertainment in a group setting or 1-on-1 at All Saints Neighborhood as an Activity Aide.
Part -Time, Day Shift, every other weekend only (Sat/Sun)
Benefits We Offer:
We value our employees by offering a starting wage based on previous work experience, in addition to numerous other perks and benefits that will empower them to succeed in their job and in life:
- Competitive pay based on work experience
- Shift differentials when working weekends
- Wage increase after required training completed (typically 90 days)
- Excellent training offered by seasoned employees
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Multiple retention initiatives throughout the year
- Career growth and planning opportunities
- Joy that comes from impacting the daily lives of our residents and their family
- Positive work environment supporting and encouraging each other
- Local leadership/management with an open-door policy
- Beautiful, clean and well-maintained facility
What Make Us Different?
ElderSpan Management LLC, which manages All Saints Neighborhood, is a local Wisconsin family-owned company that began because Greg and Carol Griffin were seeking care for Carol’s mother, who was battling Parkinson’s disease. Not finding what they were looking for, Greg’s expertise as a hospital administrator and Carol’s as a Registered Nurse motivated them to develop a new resident-centered, healthcare-focused assisted living model. They opened their first facility in 1995.
ElderSpan has now grown to managing seven senior living residences located in southwest and south central Wisconsin and offers a rich culture and strong history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. We are proud to share that many of our employees have worked with us for more than five years! We have licensed nurse’s (Care Coordinators) onsite at each facility. All of our Administrators are licensed nurses.
Our Activity Aides Serve Our Residents By:
Assisting the Activity Director by providing group activities and individual engagement according to each resident’s person-centered Plan of Care (POC), in a manner which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
Requirements of an Activity Aide:
- One or more years work experience with seniors
- Previous experience working with others in a group, as well as in a one-on-one setting.
- Ability to work independently
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Support up to 100 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
Be a part of a team leading south central Wisconsin while enjoying fulfilling work with a purpose! We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth. Come grow with us. Apply Today!
Key Words: Activities, Recreation, Fun, Assisted Care, Caregiver, Crafts, Music, Art, Outdoors, Programs, Senior Care