Essential Functions and Duties:
- Communicate scope of work, project time line, project design, and budget for large projects to management and client.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project to include: timely results, quality of work, customer satisfaction (project closeout).
- Assemble and install large low voltage systems. Coordinate with various company departments, management and clients to ensure smooth work flow.
- Troubleshoot complex systems, identify and resolve problems.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to direct team of technicians to meet project requirements.
- Ensure materials are available at job site.
- Advanced knowledge of all types of locking hardware (including but not limited to FSIE Locks).
- Advance knowledge of hand tools, test/set up equipment and company machinery.
- Demonstrate ability to train others in use.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical circuitry, network principles, NEC and fire codes.
- Read/understand technical drawings, programming and installation guides.
- Advanced knowledge of various low voltage systems.
- Programming experience a plus (NVR Setup/CAM Setup or ACS).
- Arrive for work as directed.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, management and peers.
- Ability to make presentations to management, clients, others as directed.
- Advanced computer skills and software knowledge to include MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), company software and job required software/programs such as Bluebeam, Procore.
- Develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish the project.
- Anticipate and resolve problem/changes; seek assistance as required.
- Must be able to occasionally travel overnight and work overtime when needed.
- Must be available for On-Call work if needed.
Education: Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
At least 5+ years of experience working with Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection, CCTV and other low voltage electronic systems.
Installation and Service of Mircom, Brivo, Avigilon, Ademco, Bosch, Software House, DMP and similar manufacturers.
Government security clearance is a plus.
Disclaimer: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
CTSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.