Compensation up to $21.50 per hour - based on experience, shift and weekend differentials.
CrestRidge Senior Living is managed locally by ElderSpan Management, LLC. ElderSpan, founded in 1995, is a Wisconsin family-owned company with a culture and history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. Many of our gifted employees have been with us for more than five years!
This role is ideal for versatile individuals who can share duties of working as a housekeeper and cooking. You will make breakfast, serve lunch (that comes over on the cart from the Cook) and clean in between and after. You will also serve snacks until 3pm. I This role is ideal for versatile individuals who can share duties of housekeeping, light preparation of meals or serving prepared meals to residents. If you enjoy making others smile through food, take pride by creating a safe and clean homelike environment, have a caring heart, and would enjoy working with seniors and their families, consider joining CrestRidge Senior Living located in Dodgeville, WI as a Cook Assistant / Housekeeper.
We recognize the extraordinary efforts of our staff members and we empower them to succeed in their job and in life by providing:
Our Cooks / Housekeepers serve our residents by:
- Some of the highest base wages in the industry
- Pay increases for working PM’s and weekends
- No prior experience needed, we will train you!
- Flexible scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Career growth and planning for all staff members
- Commitment to multiple retention initiatives
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision and Hearing Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company contributions to 401k retirement account
- Complimentary Financial Planning services
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth.
- Promoting the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident by providing customized, nutritious and appealing meals in a homelike environment
- Creating a safe, clean, organized and homelike environment – both in the resident’s room and in the common areas of the building
- Ensuring kitchen and food safety
- Demonstrating warmth, compassion and patience by socializing with the residents
- Supporting and encouraging team members
Change your life with a rewarding career that pays well and can bring you joy, while bringing joy to others!
Keyword Search: Food Service, Cook, Baker, Chef, Nutrition, Dietary