Hours: Full Time from 6am-2pm or Part Time from 11am-7pm.
Up to $22.50 p/h- based on experience, shift and weekend differentials
All Saints Neighborhood is managed locally by ElderSpan Management, LLC. ElderSpan, founded in 1995, is a Wisconsin family-owned company with a culture and history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. Many of our gifted employees have been with us for more than five years!
If you enjoy making others smile through your joy of cooking and baking from scratch, have a caring heart, and would enjoy working with seniors and their families, consider joining All Saints Neighborhood located on the west side of Madison as a Cook/Baker.
We recognize the extraordinary efforts of our staff members and we empower them to succeed in their job and in life by providing:
Our Cooks serve our residents by:
- Some of the highest base wages in the industry
- Pay increases for working PM’s and weekends
- No prior experience needed, we will train you!
- Flexible scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Career growth and planning for all staff members
- Commitment to multiple retention initiatives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision and Hearing Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company contributions to 401k retirement account
- Complimentary Financial Planning services
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth.
- Promoting the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident by providing customized, nutritious and appealing meals in a homelike environment
- Demonstrating warmth, compassion and patience by socializing with the residents while in the dining room
- Ensuring kitchen and food safety
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen, and dining room
- Supporting and encouraging team members
Change your life with a rewarding career that pays well and can bring you joy, while bringing joy to others!
Keyword Search: Food Service, Cook, Baker, Chef, Nutrition, Dietary