Firetrace is a global manufacturer of life-saving fire suppression devices. We’re in the business of protecting lives and livelihoods from the impact of fire. Our fire suppression systems keep businesses, people, and equipment safe by automatically detecting and suppressing fires in high-risk equipment, like CNC machines, vehicles, heavy equipment, electrical cabinets, and wind turbines.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Finance, you’re a key member of the finance team and will touch many facets of the business while managing vendor and customer transactions, as well as participating in the implementation of digital tools to drive efficiency and sustainability.
A day in your life might include…
• Accounts payable duties, like entering domestic and international invoices, processing payments, reconciling accounts, etc.
• Account receivable processes, like sending invoices and statements, maintaining customer account records, posting payments, resolving discrepancies, etc.
• Cash management and other general accounting tasks like check deposits, report generation, month-end work, etc.
What we need from you
• You must reside within commuting distance of our office in Scottsdale, AZ.
• Self-starting, take charge, agile, and adaptable problem-solver mentality
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of accounting in a manufacturing environment
What you’ll bring to the team
• Experience using Great Plains or similar platforms
• Desire to build and manage relationships in and out of the organization
• Eagerness to be highly visible and collaborative
• Passion for our people, our product, and the communities we serve
What’s great about working here
• A leadership team that values your individuality
• Flexible work environment (on-site and remote)
• Great compensation and outstanding employee-centric benefits
• True opportunity to own your career and your paycheck
• Development, development, development