Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
The Pricing team is part of the Commercial Strategy and Decision Analytics team and drives pricing strategy across the enterprise. We develop the business logic and economic analysis that goes into pricing decisions for all brands, products, and services, and we leverage our knowledge and expertise to help leaders across the company tackle their most important challenges. Our team members enjoy framing ambiguous and complex problems, thinking laterally to create alternatives, and blending strategic thinking with practical analytics.
- What you'll do in your role
- You'll be at the center of some of the most important decisions made at T-Mobile, working collaboratively across multiple functions, all working towards delivering extraordinary outcomes.
- The work we do typically falls into one of three areas:
- Pricing strategy: You'll own and maintain the strategy behind T-Mobile's pricing and promotions, leveraging both strategic frameworks and quantitative analysis to chart future business models.
- Economic assessments: You'll gather information and create models that illustrate the economic implications of the various options associated with a particular decision.
- Value proposition development: You'll leverage your knowledge and expertise to provide recommendations for product and offer design as part of our support model.
Over the course of a project, you'll synthesize customer data and insights, create economic models, expose the trade-offs that come with each option, and develop and communicate recommendations.
Most of our leaders grew their careers in Commercial Strategy at T-Mobile: you are joining a team that invests in professional development. You'll receive training and coaching on:
- Problem structuring and framing
- Alternative generation
- Decision structuring
- Data acquisition, economic modeling, and assumption quality
- Structuring presentations for senior leaders
- Effective collaboration in a large, heavily matrixed organization
- The experience you'll bring
- Breaking down and structuring of complex and ambiguous problems
- Generating creative and doable alternatives
- Building robust economic models that expose the key business issues, and gathering meaningful and reliable information to inform the models
- Hitting deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Communicating highly quantitative or analytical findings succinctly and in formats easily understood by senior management
- Collaborating across and throughout all levels of the organization
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, finance or insurance preferred
- PhD required. Fields of study or experience demonstrating fusion of technical depth with business-applicable breadth strongly preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant's first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.