We are offering a signing and retention bonus of up to $1250!
Diggers Hotline, Wisconsin’s One Call Notification Center, is hiring Seasonal Contact Center Representatives for various full-time & part-time shifts in our 24x7 center, headquartered in New Berlin! Come and join our Team - we promote and support a positive work experience for our employees.
Diggers Hotline is looking for talented individuals that will be responsible for answering inbound calls in a fast-paced environment. As a Contact Center Representative, you will respond to inquiries and perform ticket processing duties for utilities, contractors, or homeowners throughout the State of Wisconsin to ensure safe excavation.
Applicants with two years of call center experience with one employer are preferred.
Are you qualified? If you can answer “YES” to the following questions…
• Attendance is crucial to our success. Do you have the ability to adhere to a work schedule?
• Can you listen effectively and problem-solve?
• Are you able to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence and tact?
• Do you have strong computer skills that include general keyboarding & program navigation?
• Can you work within a team or independently with minimal supervision?
• Are you cooperative and willing to put forth effort to achieve group/individual goals?
• Do you have knowledge of, and ability to, work within the structure of a call center environment?
• Are you able to read & interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals – can you read a map and have the ability to identify north, south, east, & west?
…THEN WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
WAGE: $15.00 per hour; not negotiable. Ask about our hiring and retention Bonus Program, where you can earn up to $1250!
You must be present each day for the entire 4-week training period – attendance is critical to YOUR success. We are recruiting for 3 training dates, February 7th, March 7th and March 28th. Training isMonday through Friday, 8am to 2:30pm OR 3pm to 9:30pm; including a 30-minute unpaid lunch. General shift availability will be discussed during phone & in-person interviews. This is an in office position. Diggers Hotline is a drug-free environment. Employment at Diggers Hotline is contingent upon successfully passing a drug screening. No phone calls, please! Qualified applicants will be contacted. EOE
To begin the application process and to submit your cover letter and resume, please click here.