C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI is seeking both Jr. and Sr. Performance Engineers in Test to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA, Operations, and Customer Services to drive improvements of our end-to-end Performance, Scalability, and Reliability (PSR) practice.
This is a hands-on role in which you will design and code comprehensive end-to-end PSR solutions, improve the productivity of our development teams and bring standardization and best practices to our processes.
Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance Engineering, you will be part of a team of highly skilled dedicated Performance Engineers in Test to ensure that we are shipping the highest quality software possible. This is a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
- Become a C3 AI Suite and C3 AI SaaS application expert to thoroughly understand all use case scenarios.
- Drive the PSR validation for all C3 AI products at all levels: front-end, back-end, APIs, and database.
- Own, maintain and develop the performance testing infrastructure including benchmarks, test frameworks, CI/CD, log monitoring, and reporting
- Generate, model, and maintain very large amounts of synthetic test data to profile normalization, ingestion, analytics, and machine learning models
- Diagnose, triage, and track performance defects through resolution.
- Provide release signoff and performance reports to senior management
- Partner and collaborate closely with the engineering, operations, and solution architecture teams on performance initiatives, including tools and performance evaluation projects.
- Establish and enforce PSR best practices across the company.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- Possess a good understanding of software development lifecycle and performance testing methodologies
- Advanced programming and troubleshooting skills
- Possess a good understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Graduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- Professional expertise as a performance engineer, including experience with application performance monitoring (such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics), JMeter, and Jenkins
- Hands-on with UI and API performance testing
- Proficiency working with web applications and cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong understanding of common machine learning techniques, Python programming and performance testing methodologies
- Experience in time-series data analysis and normalization
- Hands-on work with both relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Build and release management experience
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.