Multimedia Production Intern (Summer 2022)
Summary of Role
The Multimedia Production Intern will be responsible for creating innovative and engaging content. They will spend their time working on video production (shooting & editing), graphic design, photography (shooting & cataloging), copywriting, and in-platform social creation (Tik Tok, Reels, Stories, etc.). Their content will be expected to engage and delight Organic Valley consumers across social channels (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Tik Tok), owned channels (blog, website, email), and earned channels (public relations outreach).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating in platform social content (Tik Tok, Reels, Stories, etc.)
- The production of social video content (shooting & Editing)
- Basic editorial photography
- Graphic Design for social and other digital platforms
- Curating user-generated content for social reposting
- Basic copywriting and storyboarding
- Bringing new ideas and positive energy
- Assisting with studio & location shoots (setting up lights, holding microphones, etc.)
- Analyzing & evaluating content effectiveness
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with social media and PR teams within Integrated Marketing as requested Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education with one year or less from graduation required.
- Currently working towards a degree in any of the digital arts preferred.
- Passion for storytelling, creative content production and social media.
- Course work in or equivalent life experience in two or more of the following required
- Video production (shooting & editing)
- Graphic design
- Competent in Photoshop & Premiere Pro editing software.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Interest in organic and working with farmers and cooperative business model preferred.