**About the internship**:
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is looking for the best and brightest student leaders for a paid remote internship with a fall start.
As an NSLS Intern, youll lead the charge of starting a new NSLS chapter as the Student President at your college or university. Youll be responsible for establishing the chapter to then facilitate a leadership development program for your fellow student members. You'll contribute to their growth as leaders by hosting events, managing the day-to-day chapter operations, and providing an excellent member experience.
The roots you plant during your internship will live on long after you graduate. Not only will you change the lives of other students, but youll elevate yourself by developing your own leadership skills, conquering new challenges, and getting hands-on experience in management, communication, budgeting, public speaking, marketing, and event planning. No matter what your goals are after graduation, youll gain the skills youll need to thrive in your life and career.
Learn more about this internship and hear from previous NSLS interns: https://nsls.org/internships.
- Complete all required onboarding documentation and training
- Complete virtual training modules and meet with the NSLS Student Program Director weekly via video conferencing for status updates on key deliverables
- Identify and recruit an executive board team of at least four students and host regular meetings as a group
- Identify and recruit at least one full-time faculty or staff advisor at the college or university
- Establish NSLS as a student organization or department-sponsored organization
- Facilitate the invitation process for the NSLS campus chapter, in conjunction with the NSLS Student Program Director
- Create a calendar of events in coordination with the NSLS Student Program Director for the launch semester
- Launch a chapter of NSLS at your campus and serve as the Chapter Student President!
- Facilitate the leadership development program with your executive board and continue to receive support from the NSLS National Office