Summary Our Summer Internship Program will offer many opportunities for you to make connections, grow your skill set, and get involved in healthcare. As a Intern you have a front-row seat to the visible impact your work makes in our company and community. You'll support and lead meaningful projects/task with passionate people from across our company who care about making a difference. The 13-week paid program starts May 9, 2022 and ends August 5, 2022. You will participate in Lunch'n Learns with Senior Leaders, mentor with company leaders and young professionals and gain meaningful hands on experience.Description
- High School Diploma orequivalent.Musthave a minimum of 12 semester hours earned in Marketing, Communications, and/or Computer Science and must be currently enrolled in college and working toward obtaining at least a 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, and/or Computer Science.
- PLEASE UPLOAD A COPY OF YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT(S) WITH RESUME.
Required Work Experience:
- No previous work experience is required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Good planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to follow directions and ask questions to ensure a productive internship.
- You'll help us build the reputation we have for quality, trustworthiness and stability while working in a fun-filled environment.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.