Goldbelt Frontier fosters a collaborative environment where our employees are encouraged to utilize and employ their operational and leadership skills - many of our senior project managers and business analysts are recognized as Subject Matter Experts in their fields. We understand how to work with and support multiple stakeholders to aid in the development and implementation of national policies, strategies, and doctrine.
Perform maintenance cycles on Medical Equipment Sets to include all maintenance actions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete technical inspections of new, used, or reconditioned medical equipment.
- Complete repair of damaged medical equipment.
- Complete overhaul of medical equipment.
- Use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), the Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E), Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and other systems that are specifically authorized by the USAMMA M3D.
- Possess the training and abilities to technically inspect, repair, calibrate, and overhaul medical equipment.
- Perform calibration and PMCS.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Must possess knowledge maintenance actions: technical inspections, repair, calibrations/PMCS, and overhaul of medical equipment.
- 4-6 years of experience as a BMET.
- As a minimum, BMET's shall be a graduate of the Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Equipment Repairers Course or certified through the International Certification Commission (CBET), or have at least earned an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Medical Equipment Technology.
- A background check will be conducted.
- Possess the ability to pass a NACI background investigation and acquire a CACard.
- Possess the ability to pass a NCIC investigation and unscored credit check per federal and contractual requirements.
- Experience with the Department of Defense