Earn up to $??/hour at Morningside Assisted Living!
Includes shift differentials up to $5/hour!
Morningside is operated by ElderSpan Management, a Wisconsin family-owned company with a culture and history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. If you have a caring heart and think you might enjoy working with seniors and their families, consider joining Morningside as a housekeeper/cook.
We recognize the extraordinary efforts of our staff members and we empower them to succeed in their job and in life by providing:
- Some of the highest base wages in the industry
- Pay increases for working weekends and nights
- Paid training – No prior experience needed
- Flexible scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Tuition assistance for CNA programs to advance your career
- Career growth and planning for all staff members
- Commitment to retention initiatives
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company contributions to 401k retirement account
- Complimentary Financial Planning services
We are looking for versatile individuals to share duties of housekeeping, light cooking and serving including:
- Promoting the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident by creating a safe, clean, organized and homelike environment and providing nutritious and appealing meals
- Demonstrating warmth, compassion and patience by socializing with residents
- Supporting and encouraging other team members
- We're committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth.
Change your life with a rewarding career that pays well and can bring you joy!
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to learning more about you!
Keyword Search: Housekeeper, Janitor, Cleaner, Cook, Chef, Dietary