New Journey AI is currently seeking a Fleet Systems Operator with our client in the SEO industry in their Novi, MI location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking entry level Fleet Systems Operators
- As a Fleet response specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring the health and performance of our vehicles
- You will develop thorough knowledge of our system's proprietary hardware and software
- Keen focus is required, as you will rely on real-time data to make decisions
- You are comfortable in high pressure situations, can adapt to new technology and systems easily, enjoy working on cutting edge technology, and can handle the challenges that provides
- Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility are required at all times
- Operators must pass a number of training checkpoints and are expected to keep all project details confidential
- Exercise superior judgement when making decisions.
- Assess and analyze real world and simulated situations to support vehicle operations in the field
- Pay close attention to small details that may impact our car's behavior
- Ability to multi-task and quickly switch from one detail-oriented task to the next
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Self-starter with creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to focus on a single task for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 5 years of driving experience
- Must be able to type at least 40wpm
- Able to work as a W2 employee of New Journey AI (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
About New Journey AI:
We are passionate about technologyand understanding how technology can help create a better tomorrow, today. We can contribute to perfecting the intelligence behind the self-driving vehicle by providing drivers to test, track and capture their experiences. Sounds simple, but the experiences and learnings lead to data which helps advance smart livingimproving safety and protecting lives, advancing mobility and contributing to a greener planet.
New Journey AI will create employment opportunities and pave a new career path, but moreover, at the heart, we are a people company that is helping our clients advance new, experimental, driverless AI technology to improve the transportation of people, safely. Our role is to support the testing of the driverless technology and gathering data to refine machine learning.
As the partner of choice to the self-driving industry, we actively promote and encourage diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To learn more about New Journey AI and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "New Journey AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V