Spacesaver is currently recruiting for a Part-time Assembler on 1st Shift.
This position is Part-time with an hourly payrate of $16.00 per hour.
- Complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Interpret shop orders and print to assemble products to specifications.
- Flexible daytime hours up to 29 hours per week
Physical Work and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand a minimum of 8 hours on a cement production floor. The team member frequently is required to use arms to reach and hands to handle or feel. The team member must repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Team members are also required to frequently talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Team members in this role are exposed to seasonal temperature/humidity changes.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about us, visit our website! www.spacesaver.com
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience or a technical degree and 1 year of experience. Basic PLC/CNC knowledge is a plus. Qualified candidates must also achieve a passing score on required assessments. The ability to read to read tape measures and efficiently operate all other required measuring devices is also required. Candidates best suited for this role will have a proven ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
Why Work at Spacesaver?
- The team members that work here are awesome!
- Monthly Goal Sharing bonus $$$
- 10 Paid Holidays for Part-time Team Members
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Part-time Team Members
- Teamwork & collaboration is valued
- We welcome fresh and new ideas
- We show appreciation to our team members
- We are innovating! (Exciting time to join us!)
- Spacesaver University (We offer free training courses to help you build skills & advance in your career)
- Internal promotions
- Every day is jeans day!
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.