- Position: Central Loan Processor
- Location: Norman, OK
CENTRAL LOAN PROCESSOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary & Purpose:
While projecting a professional image; interact with customers to respond to inquiries and resolve issues. Prepare loan documentation in accordance with underwriting guidelines and policies. Maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customers are assisted promptly, primarily by telephone or electronically and by meeting or exceeding Bank principles as identified in the SMILE program.
- Meet accuracy, timeliness, and correctness standards as required.
- Enter loan information into the database or log.
- Coordinate special documents to cover unusual loan terms with legal requirements.
- Ensures all title issues are met and that loan is properly recorded.
- Update tracking systems and record variations to loan files.
- Collects and enters loan information to prepare documents.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Typically requires 1-2 years of related work experience and the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the essential requirements of the job.
- Possess and maintain a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
- Long periods of standing or sitting, typing and repetitive motion
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs on occasion