- Position: Call Center Agents
- Location: Fort Smith, AR
CALL CENTER AGENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary & Purpose:
While projecting a professional image, interact with and assist new and existing customers by phone to match services that best fit their individual needs. Respond to inquiries and resolve issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customers are assisted promptly, primarily by telephone or electronically, and by meeting or exceeding Bank principles as identified in the SMILE program.
- According to policy, provide assistance by answering incoming customer phone calls and taking appropriate action for each call.
- Meet accuracy and correctness of work standards as required.
- Resolve customer complaints or ensure that the complaint is referred to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Verify and ensure that appropriate action was taken in resolving customer issues.
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience by assisting every customer in a professional and efficient manner.
- Act as liaison between customers, corporate departments, and branch staff, as needed.
- Participate with team and other internal departments on process improvement projects and activities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or a GED required
- Typically requires 1-2 years of related work experience and the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the essential requirements of the job.
- Long periods of standing or sitting, typing and repetitive motion
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs on occasion