You don’t just want a job! You want an opportunity to be part of something special. A career at the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) is that and more.
ANAB is the largest multi-disciplinary accreditation body in North America with offices in Washington, D.C., New York, NY, Cary, NC, Milwaukee, WI and Fort Wayne, IN. We work with government regulators, top organizations and industry leaders worldwide to play an important role in ensuring health and safety, protection of the environment and the quality of goods and services. We support the development of national and international policies and standards and conduct assessments to make sure our clients meet requirements and are competent to do their work.
Based out of our Milwaukee, WI office, we are currently looking for an individual with administrative experience to fill the position of Coordinator within our Management Systems group. Coordinators interface with clients, assessors, committee members, and staff to coordinate the delivery of accreditation and assessment services. Some overnight travel may be required.
ANAB is a recognized leader in global accreditation. If you want to make an impact, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, ANAB is the place for you. Professionalism is valued. Teamwork is essential. Our employees are leaders, and our company has a reputation for meticulousness and value!
Candidates will have:
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes: a 403(b)retirement plan with matching contributions, a generous paid-time-off (PTO) plan, comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance plans, plus additional optional benefits.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. A high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of experience may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- Communication Skills: Written, verbal, listening
- Customer service support and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, and ability to always act with respect and integrity.
- Administrative Skills: Attention to detail, timeliness
- Ability to demonstrate administrative discipline.
- Excellent organizational abilities. Ability to prioritize projects, handle a multitude of activities simultaneously, and pay thorough attention to detail is essential.
- Behavioral skills: Ethical, professional, interpersonal
- Professional demeanor and ability to balance respect, decisiveness, and tenacity when dealing with others.
- Demonstrated capacity to embrace change. Ability to manage work under pressure.
- Assessment management skills: Planning, coordination, quality principles
- Appropriate level of understanding of the accreditation business, products, markets, personnel,outside influencers, etc.
- Understanding of quality principles, continuous learning, customer focus and service, and teamwork and partnering skills.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office, internal database, associated IT platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
ANSI National Accreditation Board is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.