We are conducting telephone and/or video conferencing interviews during the public health crisis.
Join Center Point in our innovative work changing lives and connecting communities. Whether you are looking for an internship opportunity or full time work, Center Point is a remarkable place to put your time and talent in to action.
Case Managers assist Addiction Treatment Counselors in the provision of services to Center Point clients.
- Conduct screening and assessments.
- Make referrals for placement in various modalities of substance abuse treatment and provide follow-up services, Including coordinating community services, developing employment and housing resources.
- Maintaining participant files and documentation of services.
- Collecting and analyzing participant data.
- Conducting monitoring and case management visits with treatment providers and criminal justice agents.
- Engaging in ongoing communication with program participants, treatment staff, and parole agents of record.
The requirements for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Two years of experience working with substance abuse and criminal justice populations (state parole and probation) in a treatment or case management environment is necessary
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass and maintain California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation security clearance.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please put the position that you are applying for in the subject line.Interested applicants should submit their resume via a Word Document or PDF attachment.
Job Type: Full-time
Center Point is an equal opportunity employer.