Firetrace is a growing company, seeking qualified individuals to join our Manufacturing team!
We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative team, and training opportunities to grow your career.
Completes a series of operations putting together sensitive parts in a work cell team operation. This position requires some knowledge of mechanical applications in a manufacturing environment. Assemblers perform production-related activities outlined in written and/or verbal work instructions or blueprint drawings, to put together a final product using brass and metal fittings, labels, hand tools and various types of materials.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials from designated Material Handlers.
- Ability to use both hands to manipulate and construct required fabrications using basic hand tools and other mechanical processes.
- Assembles components according to work instructions and blueprints, by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Communicates with team leaders and personnel from other departments to accomplish results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Shifts available include:
- Proficiency in interpreting technical drawings required.
- Minimum high school or GED. Prefer vocational certificate or some college.
- Basic math, writing, and oral communication abilities.
- Military service or 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience using hand tools preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated by high accuracy/quality, minimizing errors.
- Experience maintaining a safe and organized work area.
- Experience meeting production goals by a specified deadline.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and be a self-starter.
- Experience maneuvering pallet jack and forklift driving certification preferred.
- Physical demands – ability to lift up to 25lbs., stand/walk continuously and perform physical tasks.
- Reliable transportation to Work Location: 8435 N 90th St, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Friday-Sunday 7am-7pm (Work 34.5 hours and get paid for 40 hours if you work scheduled hours)
Friday-Sunday 7pm-7am (Work 34.5 hours and get paid for 40 hours if you work scheduled hours)
Firetrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age 40 and over, military or veteran status, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information and any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Any applicant who needs to request an accommodation to complete the application process should contact Kim Pritchard by email: email@example.com.