Firetrace is a growing company, seeking qualified individuals to join our Manufacturing team!
We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative team, and training opportunities to grow your career.
Completes a series of operations putting together sensitive parts in a work cell team operation. This position requires some knowledge of mechanical applications in a manufacturing environment. Assemblers perform production-related activities outlined in written and/or verbal work instructions or blueprint drawings, to put together a final product using brass and metal fittings, labels, hand tools and various types of materials.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials from designated Material Handlers.
- Ability to use both hands to manipulate and construct required fabrications using basic hand tools and other mechanical processes.
- Assembles components according to work instructions and blueprints, by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Communicates with team leaders and personnel from other departments to accomplish results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proficiency in interpreting technical drawings required.
- Minimum high school or GED. Prefer vocational certificate or some college.
- Basic math, writing, and oral communication abilities.
- Military service or 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience using hand tools preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated by high accuracy/quality, minimizing errors.
- Experience maintaining a safe and organized work area.
- Experience meeting production goals by a specified deadline.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and be a self-starter.
- Experience maneuvering pallet jack and forklift driving certification preferred.
- Physical demands – ability to lift up to 25lbs., stand/walk continuously and perform physical tasks.
- Reliable transportation to Work Location: 8435 N 90th St, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Firetrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.