Warehouse Hiring Event
New applicants preferred
Starting at $24/hour!
Includes $5/hour pay premium through December 31, 2020
Saturday, October 3, 8 am to 3 pm
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
Due to our continued growth, Uline will be hosting socially distanced interviews for warehouse positions.
We will be following CDC guidelines, requiring temperature checks for all participants and sanitizing interview areas between interviews.
Registration is required to secure an interview time slot.
Warehouse Associate: Day and Night Shifts Available
Position Responsibilities / Minimum Requirements
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order Picker.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Sunday - Thursday: 9 PM to 5:30 AM
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.