To apply for this position, please send your resume to Danielle Martinez, at email@example.com
***Sign On Bonus of $500 after 90 days of continuous employment!!!
***This is an entry level position, with on-the-job training / in-house training.
***No experiences required!
Please note the hours for this position are as follows:
Monday - Friday, 11:00AM - 8:00PM and required Saturday Rotations
This position is located in Green Bay, WI.
Cash Depot provides ATM and Air/Vac solutions. We sell, install, service, and repair ATM and Air/Vac Machines. We are a completely vertically integrated company, controlling all aspects of this process to ensure high standards of up-time.
- Paid Time Off – 80 hours, after 30 days!
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Competitive Profit-Sharing Program
- Annual Birthday and Anniversary Bonuses
Customer Service Representatives act as customer representatives to the customer. They provide the initial point of contact, capture problem information, and perform 1st level work with Business Services. Customer Satisfaction Specialists are capable of handling 1st level support resolutions that have been designed and fielded by 2nd level support. Most first level support responsibilities are handled by the Customer Satisfaction Specialists.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers calls and emails made to CSC.
- Opens Support Tickets for calls and emails.
- Tracks all calls received and communicates problem solutions and resolution to affected parties as appropriate.
- Follows-up with affected parties if applicable.
- Escalates and notifies management of business impacting problems.
- Performs 1st level problem resolution.
- Handles all customer dispute calls and directs them accordingly.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the customer perspective.
- Performs task-oriented duties as assigned.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of and adopt professional practices that incorporate the Mission, Vision and Diversity goals into day-to-day attitudes, practices, processes and activities.
- Identify and report processes, policies and internal/external service providers that are not meeting customer needs, expectations or quality standards.
- Identify and report to management singularly urgent or developing situations that may need department or corporate attention.
- Participate in the quality initiatives of the CSC.
- Able to analyze situations with careful attention to detail as it fits into the larger picture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to effectively handle and manage tasks within specific time frames.
- Able to easily and positively adjust to changing priorities and department processes.
- Ability to effectively work with customers in a sensitive, flexible and yet professionally assertive (non-aggressive), proactive manner.
- Understands departmental and company policies and procedures, support processes.
- Follows oral and written instructions accurately.
- Effectively manages time and work flow to meet schedules.
- Accurate data entry and multiple communication systems for sales orders, financial changes, and other customer information or data.
- Submit workflow emails related to new contracts or changes.
- Process customer requests for changes, generating reports, and access to mobile applications.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bilingual is a plus!!!
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service Calls
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of the principles and concepts of the key technology, including, applications, ATM technology, ATM systems management/operations, and security.
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software.
- Knowledge of telecommunications and computer systems terminology.
- Knowledge of telephone systems and Voicemail.
- Knowledge of database systems.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.