MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington more than 20,000 employees.
About the Event
We are hiring RNs across our Off Campus Emergency Departments in Washington’s Puget Sound Region. If you have recent ED experience, value compassionate patient care, and want to be part of a supportive team in a new and innovative emergency care model, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! By attending this event, you will get to chat with our hiring manager via text.
Off Campus ED locations
- Parkland, WA
- Bonney Lake, WA
- South Hill, WA
- Federal Way, WA (opening soon!)
Why choose MultiCare Off Campus ED?
- Make health care better by joining an Innovative emergency care model.
- Serve real community needs with quality patient care and short turnaround times.
- Enjoy an optimal work environment at a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility.
- Be an essential part of a smaller and highly collaborative team.
- Access to additional resources and opportunities through the MultiCare Network.
Benefits... We've got you covered!
- $20k Student loan forgiveness
- Up to $10k Sign-on bonus
- Up to $10k relocation bonus
- Tuition reimbursement and education opportunities
- Competitive pay and generous PTO (Up to 200 hours/year)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Check out our website at https://www.multicareer.org/careers/ to hear employee testimonials and get a facility tour.
Ready to apply? You can browse current openings and apply online here.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.