We’re looking for Staff RNs to join our hospital-based Birth Center teams in Washington State. We have 12-hour night and day shift opportunities available. If you have recent birth center experience and are looking to join a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our recruiter.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website.
RN Birth Center Openings
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
Who Are We hiring?
RNs with 1+ years of acute care experience and Birth Center experience in the following roles:
- RN – Labor & Delivery
- RN – Mother Baby
- RN – Lactation Consultant
- RN – NICU
Where Are We Hiring?
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees.?We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.?
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Student loan repayment - $20k payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Sign-on bonus - $20k for full-time Labor & Delivery RN. Up to $10k for other departments.
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Tacoma General Hospital Birth Center Tour
Fun Employee Stories:
Tacoma General Hospital experienced 'baby boom' among staff members
Family Birth Center nurse works to give moms the best 'birth story'
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.