Why You'll Love Being a Hospice RN Case Manager; Certified Nurse Assistant or a Social Worker at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as a Hospice Social Worker or RN Case Manager!
AccentCare Hospice in Renton, WA invites you to join us for our In-person Hiring Event on Oct 5-6, 2022
15 Grady Way, Ste 433 | Renton, WA 98158
RN Case Manager | CNA | Social Worker
9 am - 4 pm
Sign On Bonus up to 10K for Full time RN's
As a Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager, Certified Nurse Assistant or Social Worker you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Hospice Social Worker or Hospice Nurse.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for a Hospice Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant or Social Worker opportunity today!
Still have questions - contact our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Yadir Owens at email@example.com or Call 972-201-9109
AccentCare is looking for passionate Registered Nurse Case Managers, Certified Nurse Assitants and Social Worker committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities. Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
Position: Registered Nurse Case Manager | Certified Nurse Assistant CNA | Social Worker
Location: Renton, WA and surrounding areas
Shift: Full Time
- Sign on Bonus
- 401K match up to 6%!
- Newly improved benefits packages
As an Certified Nurse Assistant | CNA you will:
* Follow the interdisciplinary plan of care, be alert to the patient's needs and concerns. Provide personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, hair, nail, skin and foot care and oral hygiene. Assist patients, according to the plan of care.
* Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapeutic services, in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of car
* Observe and report changes in the patient's condition and needs to the Team Director (TD) or Registered Nurse (RN)
As an Registered Nurse RN Case Manager you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
As an Social Worker you will:
- Assist the core members of the hospice team in understanding significant social, spiritual, and emotional factors related to the patient's health problems to establish a plan of care that fosters the personal worth, spiritual well-being, and human dignity of each patient.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team and in the development and review of the plan of care for assigned patients.
- Assess the social, spiritual, and emotional needs/factors in order to estimate the patient's and involved caregiver's capacity and potential to cope with the problems of daily living and with the terminal diagnosis and illness.
- Help the patient, family, and involved caregiver to understand, accept and follow medical recommendations and provide services planned to assist in achieving the optimum social, spiritual, and health adjustment within their capacity and level of health literacy.
- Prepare the patient to deal with the changes and the family to support the patient including education on Advanced Directives.
- Utilize all available resources, such as family, hospice, and community agencies, to assist the patient and family to live better within the limitations of the illness.
While our external mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients, our internal mission is to advance the quality of life for you-our highly valued team members. Expect competitive benefit packages, work-life support, professional development, career advancement opportunities and the best-possible environment to practice clinically.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k match
- Employee assistance program
- Scrub uniform allowance for patient-facing roles
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Cell phone discount
- And more!
Your Passion Is Calling
You have a gift to share, unique talents to put to work and now is the time to embrace them. At AccentCare, you can reignite your purpose as you help people get the compassionate care that they need, while contributing to the success of connected and consistent care.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to the fantastic benefits AccentCare offers. Expect a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment that will provide everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Registered Nurse RN on our Hospice team.
Join the AccentCare team! Apply for any of these opportunities today!