Position: Project Technician
Location: Green Bay, WI
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job functions:
- Travel required 50% of time
- Attend training sessions as requested
- Receive dispatch requests from warehouse manager
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal as scheduled
- Install, convert, repair, and remove ATMs and coin ops as set forth by the warehouse manager
- Communicate inventory and support requests to the warehouse manager
- Maintain warehouse storage standards as defined by the warehouse manager
- Maintain technical competencies of ATM product lines supported
- Refurbish and repairs on ATM, Air Pumps/Vacs in warehouse
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Customer focused at all times
- Operate within the guidelines for policy and business practices
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly
Required Education and Experience:
- One year of experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Maintain a valid driver's license and insurability status
We will pay an additional $2.00 per hour when working on a project assignment out of the area and overnight.
- Work unsupervised
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Bending and heavy lifting
- Operate as a team player
- Basic computer knowledge helpful
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.